[aklug] Re: Data recovery

From: Shane Spencer <shane@bogomip.com>
Date: Fri Mar 07 2014 - 14:50:01 AKST

If you have access to a drive and can discover the block size of the
filesystem you should be able to write a script that matches the start
information of a block to magic headers and then reads things that can then
later be verified. Things like the song length. If you really needed to
get it recovered like that it's possible.