[aklug] Re: ACS Google Gateway

From: Arthur Corliss <acorliss@nevaeh-linux.org>
Date: Sat Oct 19 2013 - 11:39:52 AKDT

On Fri, 18 Oct 2013, B Everitt wrote:

> I see no great epiphany that non-social people find social media worthless.
> I hear this from a great number of associates, many whom are
> engireering/geek minded people - that are non-social almost by definition.
> Case in point, how many lurkers are part of this message group that rarely
> post, and never show up for the meetings.

Some of us were really active in the group in the '90s, but then were so
social that we got married and started families. You can take that
personally, if you wish, but it should also come as no surprise when
everyone here prioritizes family over friends. It's just the way of things.

         --Arthur Corliss
           Live Free or Die