[aklug] Re: ACS Google Gateway

From: B Everitt <everittak@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Oct 18 2013 - 15:40:05 AKDT

I see no great epiphany that non-social people find social media worthless.
I hear this from a great number of associates, many whom are
engireering/geek minded people - that are non-social almost by definition.
Case in point, how many lurkers are part of this message group that rarely
post, and never show up for the meetings.

-Ben