[aklug] Re: AKLUG Poll: Wireless Technology Survey

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Sun Oct 06 2013 - 01:44:27 AKDT

What do I win for being the lowest spec?

2 ea D-Link DIR-601s running dd-wrt
802.11g
Ant. - 1x1
20 MHz
2.4 GHz

The only thing these get reset for is when my LAN connection goes down.
Sometime when it comes back up, I have to refresh the IP address. Combined,
they've probably been running over 2 years.

Jim G