[aklug] Re: New NETGEAR R6300v2 AC 1750 Router

From: Arthur Corliss <acorliss@nevaeh-linux.org>
Date: Wed Oct 02 2013 - 15:26:45 AKDT

On Wed, 2 Oct 2013, Jeremy Austin wrote:

> Correct. I wasn't boosting Ubiquiti; unfavorable benchmarks have a way of
> not appearing in the finished reports.

Just found this recently, but it came out in Feb:

   https://ruckus.channeleyes.com/resource/250/view

A vendor-independent WiFi stress test by Wireless LAN Professionals. Goes
into everything, from RF spectrum utilization to scaling multiple client
load capabilities, error rates, etc.

Vendor comparisons start on page 30, and it includes everyone, from Aerohive
to Ubiquiti. The 20 iPad load test, pushing iPerf, FTP, and video, was
surprising. Out of 16 vendors/models all but four dropped out entirely.
Crazy.

         --Arthur Corliss
           Live Free or Die