[aklug] Re: Teredo via Miredo for IPv6 access behind a NAT

From: Bruce Hill <bruce@happypenguincomputers.com>
Date: Thu Jul 11 2013 - 12:49:13 AKDT

On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 12:21:54PM -0800, Greg Schmitz wrote:

> Microsoft?
>
> "Microsoft has collaborated closely with US intelligence services to
> allow users' communications to be intercepted, including helping the
> National Security Agency to circumvent the company's own encryption,
> according to top-secret documents obtained by the Guardian."
>
> http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jul/11/microsoft-nsa-collaboration-user-data

Do any of you not believe that Google is just as guilty, if not more so, than
Mickey$oft?

Oh, I know some of you G+ kewl doods won't admit it. :-)

If God were to give the internet an enema, He would definitely have to insert
it into Google for starters...

--
Happy Penguin Computers               >')
126 Fenco Drive                       ( \