[aklug] Re: crazy Alaskans

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Apr 09 2013 - 12:03:06 AKDT

I had a friend, recently passed away. Moved here from Florida about 20
years or so ago. Law & ex-wife were both pressuring him that it was time to
put some distance between himself and them ;)

Jim G

BTW - I have a friend that's been here in Anchorage 2 years longer then me.
He swears he's seen it snow here every month of the year except July. I.
personally, don't recall ever seeing it snow in June or August either.
Earliest I recall seeing was Labor Day.

Jim G