[aklug] Re: How to rescue data from a LUKS encrypted filesystem

From: John <loadedmind@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Mar 15 2013 - 06:26:22 AKDT

Oops, just saw on slashdot that they found a backdoor on TP-Link devices,
unless you put DD-WRT on it. Unfortunately, it doesn't appear that the
folks at DD-WRT have a firmware for that specific model. So here's a link
to the WR703 instead (same size):
http://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Portable-Repeater-Computer-Smartphone/dp/B008F5H6O0/ref=sr_1_5?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1363357350&sr=1-5&keywords=TL-WR703N

And the link for the DD-WRT firmware (directory):
http://dd-wrt.com/site/support/other-downloads?path=others%2Feko%2FBrainSlayer-V24-preSP2%2F

John