[aklug] Re: Node Alchemy?

From: Shane Spencer <shane@bogomip.com>
Date: Wed Feb 06 2013 - 07:24:18 AKST

There is a gentleman out in Wasilla that is starting up a server farm. I
had the pleasure of talking to him a while back. He is working directly
with NodeAlchemy to utilize their server management platform. If you want
extra details please email me off list.

For what it's worth.. this is a rather green effort. Regardless of
NodeAlchemy being used - this server farm is simple and straight forward
and could really keep a lot of associated bandwidth in the Valley.. Let me
know if you are looking to get your name in for a few instances and I'll
pass you some contact information.

- Shane