[aklug] Information Systems Audit

From: Damien Hull <dhull@section9.us>
Date: Wed Feb 06 2013 - 08:57:08 AKST

I'm taking an information systems auditing class. Most of this requires an
understanding of controles and how they apply to different systems and
devices. It gets tricky when custom applications and websites are included
in the audit.

Are there any tools that can automate the process?

According to material provided to the class, Rough Auditing Tool for
Security is one application. It's supposed to audit C code for basic
vulnerabilities.

In the real world I would leave application and website auditing to the
programmers. I'm just looking for more info on the subject.