[aklug] Re: Node Alchemy?

From: Chris Jones <chris@christopherjones.us>
Date: Wed Feb 06 2013 - 06:41:01 AKST

Here's what's on their Facebook page:

Node Alchemy is our new "Modular Linux management and provisioning service"
which builds Linux nodes from compressed read-only filesystem modules
(SquashFS) and assembles them into a unified root filesystem (AuFS). It's
designed to make the process of designing, configuring and deploying both
physical and cloud-based Linux systems simple and secure. This is what we
consider a disruptive technology and while I haven't taken on any clients
yet, we are about to launch and we are looking for interested Linux admins
with an interest in massive scalability. This is particularly well suited
for server farm deployment, embedded devices and network appliances.

Chris
http://christopherjones.us