[aklug] Re: Fiber Internet

From: Jeremy Austin <jhaustin@gmail.com>
Date: Sat Nov 24 2012 - 13:48:39 AKST

I doubt it's symmetric based on my contact with GCI in 2012. It's not the
cost per month, so to speak, that is high; it's the cost per gigabyte,
which is still literally twice that of ACS, at least in markets they both
serve.

At least for business grade connections; can't speak regarding consumer.

jermudgeon