[aklug] Re: SSDs

From: Shane Spencer <shane@bogomip.com>
Date: Fri Oct 19 2012 - 16:33:36 AKDT

Also.. I have a Momentus XT in my work lappy. It works very well. A
few peeps on the list have also installed them and I'm not 100% sure
if they are satisfied yet.. It's an incredible compromise between
solid flash and platter land that requires no extra drivers to
utilize. Just a big LRU cache in flash.

- Shane