[aklug] Re: SSDs

From: Shane Spencer <shane@bogomip.com>
Date: Fri Oct 19 2012 - 16:21:25 AKDT

Regardless of all the do's and dont's and if's and but's (butt's) out
there.. do it.. do it now.. let it change your life completely. You
will become a new person inside and out.. your vision sharper..
hearing better.. booting faster..

Have fun using one to do a Debian install from local repositories.
It's nice not having to seek nearly as often... Now have nowhere near
as much fun doing it in platters.

I've had to replace an SSD once. They sent me a replacement free. I
backed up my data. I won.

- Shane