[aklug] Re: Linux/Drupal/PHP/Latest LJ

From: Marc Grober <marc@interak.com>
Date: Wed Oct 10 2012 - 18:30:12 AKDT

One supposes that would depend on what one saw as the psonalities of
each. In making the claim she does
(http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/drupal-special-edition) the proof,
as it were, should be in the examples she proffers.....

I started using Drupal around version 4.4 - It is certainly open,
flexible, and supports a number of distributions (while I originally
wold do a drupal install and then add CiviCRM and spend a good deal of
time putting things together, the CiviCRM distro makes that much simpler.

That being the extent of the comparison the Druckman makes, I would say
she's right.... and so what?