[aklug] Re: Webhosting

From: David M. Syzdek <david@syzdek.net>
Date: Thu Aug 23 2012 - 07:31:20 AKDT

Jim,
I've been using Linode to run a basic Slackware instance. They have been
reliable, quick to respond to issues I've had, and provide native IPv6
connectivity to the instances. They are a little bit more spendy than
 other VPS services I have used, but they seem to have their act together,
unlike the other's I've tried.

On the entrepreneurial side, if enough people are interested in buying rack
space locally from a decent provider, I'd be willing to help
finance/maintain a few servers running LXC/OpenVZ/Xen/etc for AKLuggers and
Alaskans.

--David M. Syzdek