[aklug] Need to thin things out a bit

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jun 14 2012 - 02:46:17 AKDT

I have:
Laserjet 4+ w/ JetDirect, it has had less than 1 toner cartridge run
through it since I had Lewis & Lewis put on of their overhaul kits in it.

HP LaserJet 1100a, originally gotten from Mr Corliss. It has had the common
multifeed sheet problem dealt with and I have attached the sheetfed scanner
on it. Works well under Linux, including the scanner.

HP 870Cxi inkjet printer. Also works well, but the current cartridge is
likely pretty dry.

One of those external HP JetDirect network printer adapters.

All free for the asking, just contact me off list. I am not going to haul
any of those things over to Highland Tech on speculation. Let me know you
want it.

Jim G