[aklug] Re: Mobile resommendations.

From: Piet van Weel <pmvw@outwardfocus.net>
Date: Wed Apr 25 2012 - 05:58:59 AKDT

Yes, this topic is a little off topic, but its one that we all deal with
day-to-day.
While it is easy to say this carrier or that carrier is better...
... you need to ask yourself some basic questions first.

#1. What are my calling habits?
- Do you only call Anchorage Metro?
- Do you only call Alaska?
- Do you call Nationwide?
- Do you call International?

#2. What are my roaming habits?
- Do you often travel between Anchorage-Fairbanks-Juneau?
- Do you often travel to small villages in Alaska?
- Do you often travel to the lower 48?
- Do you often travel internationally?

Once those questions are answered a better answer to your question can be
given.

Piet van Weel