[aklug] Peltier AMD AM2 cooler to a good home

From: techno curmudgeon <technocurmudgeon@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Apr 24 2012 - 19:13:21 AKDT

I'm de-junquing, and have excavated an old MACS peltier AM2 CPU cooler
that I took off an old box thinking it would be fun to play with.
Older and wiser now, I doubt that I ever wil play with it but hate to
throw it out. If anyone is interested, it's yours for the picking up
(I'm at Ingra and First during the day). Contact me off list if
interested.

Here's a writeup on what looks like a european version of what I have.
 Also, there is a burned place on the plug going to the peltier
element. I don't remember this not working though, but all
disclaimers apply.

http://www.madshrimps.be/articles/article/512/MACS-Triumph-TEC-CPU-Cooler-Review