[aklug] Part time Python coder wanted.

From: Joshua J. Kugler <joshua@eeinternet.com>
Date: Wed Apr 25 2012 - 09:53:21 AKDT

Hello!

EE Internet, where I work, is looking for a programmer interested in
working part-time in the development and maintenance of existing
programs written in python, Perl and PHP. A strong knowledge of Python
is desired, and enough Perl and PHP knowledge to assist in the
maintenance of existing programs would be a plus. Some Linux system
admin duties may also be required from time to time.

Please direct questions or resumes to me, and pass this on to anyone you
may think would be interested.

Joshua Kugler
Part-Time System Admin/Programmer
http://www.eeinternet.com - Fairbanks, AK