[aklug] Re: Mobile resommendations.

From: Tim Johnson <tim@akwebsoft.com>
Date: Tue Apr 24 2012 - 09:48:13 AKDT

* scott <scott@ravenmoonart.com> [120424 07:15]:
> After a long and unpleasant period with my current carrier I am looking =
> to switch.
>
> While a little off topic I trust this group to have some solid insight =
> into tech so I value your opinion.
> Currently I am with ATT, but they are threatening to double my rates =
> next billing cycle.
> I live in Eagle River so MTA is an option.
>
> What do you recommend as far as phones and carriers?
  I live in palmer and have used MTA for one thing or another for 36
  years....
  We have just one "track phone" here and don't use MTA for it, but
  my experience with MTA as far as ISP, local landline etc. is that
  MTA is top notch. Not only is service good, but so is customer
  service. I also know people who provide technical service *to* MTA
  and they are very impressed with the way MTA runs things.
  MTCW

--
Tim
http://www.akwebsoft.com