[aklug] Re: Postfix and acs

From: Sean Crites <bdk@thirdmason.com>
Date: Sat Apr 07 2012 - 21:00:31 AKDT

I didn't want to give the impression that we (ACS) never block ports for
subscribers; only informing of the premise in which we would. And yes,
we (ACS) have quarantined users to find out later that they are pure
Linux or Mac household/offices.

Keeping up on those patches and security updates is an OS independent
task. :)

Awesome that you got your system notifications to work.

-Sean