[aklug] Re: Linux/Unix VM's for Demonstration.

From: Scott <Scott@ravenmoonart.com>
Date: Sun Feb 12 2012 - 14:38:03 AKST

Not to pass the buck, but have you looked over www.distrowatch.org?
I usually look over what is coming out or released by digging through
what has been posted there. I have found distro's for dedicated devices,
friewalls, servers, virtual appliances, thin clients, and listings for
every flavor of a distro that is currently publicly available.

If you want to know how many different environments are available for
Fedora, then they will let you know and give you a link. The same for
almost any distro you can name.

A quick search turned up three active distro's designed just for
clustering.

good luck.

Scott