[aklug] Re: OpenPGP signatures on the mailing list

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue Dec 13 2011 - 22:46:36 AKST

The University of Alaska is hosting our mailing list.

If you have any influence with them, then that would be the best place =20
to start.

We have generally stayed away from asking them to make changes because =20
they kindly do this at no expense to us and without complaint.

If you do have some sort of connection that is willing to attempt =20
this, please move slowly and carefully as to not disturb our current =20
good fortune.

Thanks for wanting to improve our list and for your continuous =20
contributions to it.

Mike B.