[aklug] Re: Firefox version

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Dec 13 2011 - 22:05:53 AKST

I haven't gotten this message, but the fact that Firefox has been
ramping up versions has been catching some news. Most notably, from the
business sector. They have a hard time keeping up, just look at how slow
they've been to get rid of IE6.
They were on a 6 week cycle in Oct. and talking about going to a 5 week
cycle.

Jim G