[aklug] Re: Fwd: Responding to your message (SOPA Bill)

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun Dec 11 2011 - 11:52:26 AKST

What is interesting to me is the fact that there is no reference to =20
the possibility of addressing the copyright laws directly.

There is no silver bullet in all of this, but our copyright laws were =20
created well before the Internet.

It seems possible to me that revising these could reduce the =20
occurrence of said piracy.

Mike B.