[aklug] Fwd: Responding to your message (SOPA Bill)

From: Christopher Howard <christopher.howard@frigidcode.com>
Date: Thu Dec 08 2011 - 14:21:51 AKST

I finally received a response back from Don Young about the SOPA Bill.
You can read it and interpret it for yourself, but my summary is: "I
agree fundamentally with the bill and everything it is trying to
accomplish, but there are so many people who hate the bill that it
should probably be tweaked in a few places to address their concerns."