[aklug] Re: Mac - Download xcode nightmare

From: Tim Johnson <tim@akwebsoft.com>
Date: Sun Oct 02 2011 - 13:02:40 AKDT

* Jeremy Austin <jhaustin@gmail.com> [111002 12:49]:
> On Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 12:05 PM, barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks for being considerate of the group as a whole....however, I'd =20
> > like to have you consider keeping this conversation here since I know =20
> > there are others interested in what you are discussing.
  I just did the following:
  1)Went to the macports site.
  2)Selected 'Installing MacPorts'
  3)Select ' Apple Developer Connection' site
  and I now appear to be downloading Xcode.
  It looks like it will take a while, and I have
  to leave soon for some time. so I will report back as :) long as
  this group honors 'barsalou's request.
  cheers

--
Tim