[aklug] Re: Natty Issues

From: Bruce Hill <bruce@slackwarebox.com>
Date: Mon May 02 2011 - 15:23:58 AKDT

On Mon, May 02, 2011 at 03:11:40PM -0800, Jim Gribbin wrote:
> Good, I'm glad to hear I wasn't the only one you had no idea what he was
> talking about :-)
>
> Recently, I sometimes feel like I'm in the Ubuntu user's group.
>
> Jim G

Seriously, it's pretty arrogant when someone refers to their distro's
release name and expect you to know what they're talking about. And how
many Linux distros are there now? And how many different release names
would that make? And correct me if it's wrong, but he probably has no clue
what "Flesh-Eating Bats with Fangs" refers to, either. And if one can't
find where that name comes from (file), they should start with Linux 101.

There was a time when n00bs posted "I can't get online with 9.0" and they
would get flamed...

Anyway, perhaps someone will fix borken Ubuntu ... and when he fixes his
problem or updates a package Ubuntu will do like Windoze ... REBOOT!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ...

Bruce

--
May the Lamb that was slain receive the reward of His suffering!
"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the