[aklug] Re: multiple distros coordinate to establish /run directory

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Apr 06 2011 - 22:08:56 AKDT

I think it's likely that I've never gotten my mind around how one can
have a "Window Manager" and not have a "Desktop Environment".

I have, for instance, Enlightenment & Gnome installed. When I log in, I
have the choices of Enlightenment w/ or wo/ Gnome. I have tried it both
ways and can't see the difference.

Jim G