[aklug] Re: multiple distros coordinate to establish /run directory

From: Arthur Corliss <acorliss@nevaeh-linux.org>
Date: Thu Mar 31 2011 - 00:08:55 AKDT

On Wed, 30 Mar 2011, Royce Williams wrote:

> http://lwn.net/Articles/436012/

<snip>

<sigh> I think Linux has finally become Windows. Systemd was a huge
mistake, and now that most have taken the bait they've just set the hook.
All that's left now is to be reeled in and gaffed.

Royce, I think you've got me, I may have to climb back onboard the FreeBSD
bandwagon. Of course, that's assuming *they* haven't been infected with the
taint of overly complicated, unreliable crap software that tries to do too
much and does it poorly. Do *one* thing, and do it well is the UNIX way...

         --Arthur Corliss
           Live Free or Die