[aklug] Re: acs run an iperf server anymore?

From: Royce Williams <royce@tycho.org>
Date: Mon Mar 14 2011 - 18:27:16 AKDT

Switching to top-posting mode when not at the office is making my
corporate spleen hurt, but when in Rome ... ;-)

One of the guys that I asked is an IA alum, so I assume that he would
remember. :-)

Maybe some kind of looking-glass or something? We've had a couple of
public speedtest servers for a while, but nothing that does jitter,
loss, etc.

So, backing up a bit ... knowing a little more about what you want to
test -- and why -- might be helpful.

Royce