[aklug] Re: OT:? CMS at ASD

From: Scott Carnahan <scott@ravenmoonart.com>
Date: Mon Feb 21 2011 - 17:59:55 AKST

Wait, now I feel really stupid. This is Drupal? They are going to pay =
$140k+ for a proprietary version of Drupal when half the schools already =
run Drupal in some form locally on site? For real? At Highland we had =
three different Drupal systems running, one for kids, one for teachers =
and one open to everyone at one point.

Next year, can I just take my tax dollars and burn them in a fire so I =
can at least enjoy the pretty flames when it all gets wasted?

Scott