[aklug] Re: New address blacklisted?

From: Christopher Howard <christopher.howard@frigidcode.com>
Date: Sun Jan 02 2011 - 18:05:53 AKST

On 01/02/11 15:14, barsalou wrote:
> Quoting cmhoward@murdoch.frigidcode.com:
>
>> AKLUG admin people: I recently stopped using cmhoward@frigidcode.com
>> and switched to
>> christopher.howard@frigidcode.com (once I figured out postfix
>> aliasing). I tried to sign the new e-mail
>> address up at aklug but it won't send me back a confirmation e-mail.
>> Did the address get blacklisted or
>> something?
>>

> I will work with you directly on this. You can call at 250-4181.
>
> Mike Barsalou

Same problem as mentioned in the previous e-mail, now resolved. I had
signed up my e-mail aliases as a new AKLUG account, but I never received
the confirmation e-mail, because I couldn't receive any e-mail. I think
everything is working fine now.

E-mail server configuration... fun stuff.

--
frigidcode.com
theologia.indicium.us