[aklug] Re: FriLinux

From: Shane R. Spencer <shane@bogomip.com>
Date: Mon Nov 22 2010 - 09:54:44 AKST

I got 1280x1024 MJPEG video chat working the other day. Required 10mbit :) Most UVC video
cameras will let you receive a MJPEG stream encoded on the camera.. then you just run
gstreamer or VLC to do the rest. I wouldn't recommend transcoding at that resolution :)

In a week or so I will be doing this with 1920x1080 if all goes well :)