[aklug] Re: mutt color theme

From: Bruce Hill <bruce@slackwarebox.com>
Date: Tue Oct 19 2010 - 23:15:13 AKDT

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 04:59:33PM -0800, Tim Johnson wrote:
> * Christopher Howard <cmhoward@frigidcode.com> [101019 16:45]:
> > http://readlist.com/lists/gentoo.org/gentoo-user/4/22179.html
>
> I think I used that originally, but did make some changes as I saw
> fit.

Sometimes I like Gentoo's overuse of colors, other times not. Just wanting
to see what this looked like I pasted the colors Christopher's link output
into me .muttrc ... when Mutt launched him says:

Error in /home/mingdao/.muttrc, line 52: Invalid content of \{\}
source: errors in /home/mingdao/.muttrc
Press any key to continue...

52 color body cyan default "[-a-z_0-9.+]+@[-a-z_0-9.]+\.[a-z]{2-3}"

It's already all pretty colored up by vim syntax highlighting I suppose,
but I fail to know the error. Can someone throw an old dog a bone?

Will definitely have to change the cyan on black ... also makes the new
nconfig option configuring a kernel unreadble to my presbyopic eyes. ;)

Thanks,
Bruce

--
May the Lamb that was slain receive the reward of His suffering!
"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the