[aklug] Re: mutt color theme

From: Tim Johnson <tim@akwebsoft.com>
Date: Tue Oct 19 2010 - 16:59:33 AKDT

* Christopher Howard <cmhoward@frigidcode.com> [101019 16:45]:
> http://readlist.com/lists/gentoo.org/gentoo-user/4/22179.html
>
> Ran across this code while googling. Made my mutt interface look a lot cooler. Just dropped the color defs in my
> .muttrc.
  I think I used that originally, but did make some changes as I saw
  fit. And whether I run mutt from konsole or gnome-terminal, I set
  the terminal color to black. However, in case I start mutt from
  a terminal with a white background, it shows up pretty well also.

  Here is my editor command for those who use vim:
  all one line between the lines of asterisks:

  set editor="vim -c 'set tw=68'
  -S /usr/share/vim/vim72/syntax/mail.vim
  -S /home/tim/.vim/colors/Vim_Dark.vim"

  The second sourced file (most likely) does not exist on your
  desktop. I'm sure you will use what suits you, but you
  are welcome to 'Vim_Dark.vim' if you want it.

  And you may need to change the path to mail.vim depending on
  your vim runtime path.

  cheers

--
Tim