[aklug] Re: First (productive) ruby project

From: Tim Gibney <timgibney76@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Oct 05 2010 - 15:14:15 AKDT

Very cool. 5 years ago I thought about making a blogging web crawler in Perl
that would search for news and link people and interests together for
Your tool looks similar but is more news oriented and has RSS support. This
would be a useful script for servers that need to link RSS or related
articles from elsewhere.

Very cool indeed and I plan to play with it later.