[aklug] Re: Easier e-mail server?

From: Bruce Hill <bruce@slackwarebox.com>
Date: Tue Oct 05 2010 - 15:32:52 AKDT

On Tue, Oct 05, 2010 at 03:10:37PM -0800, Tim Gibney wrote:
> I maybe flamed to an oblivion here but I find Windows 2k8 small business
> edition with exchange server fairly easy for non techie users to setup. It
> will crash and need to be constantly patched and rebooted every week, but it
> will work.

Just wondering how/why you consider an app that "will crash and need to be
constantly patched and rebooted every week" one worthy to be recommended,
and how you consider that "working"?

Bruce

--
"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the
lesson afterward. But properly learned, the lesson forever changes