[aklug] Re: Help - Need to locate GCI IP Address

From: Bruce Hill <bruce@slackwarebox.com>
Date: Fri Sep 17 2010 - 17:39:33 AKDT

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 05:26:46PM -0800, jonr@destar.net wrote:
> I really wish they would make a chip that you could program to phone
> home. Something hardware that couldn't be wiped with a reinstall.
>
> Jon

They have them for vehicles, animals, and stupid people who put them in
their hands and heads. Surely they have chips for computers. Google is my
friend but not today. ;)

Bruce

--
"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the
lesson afterward. But properly learned, the lesson forever changes