[aklug] If you can read this, I'm now as smart as a mailing list server (end)

From: Jason McEachen <jason@brightshinyobject.com>
Date: Fri Sep 17 2010 - 19:26:55 AKDT

--
btw - In an effort to promote more efficient Email communications, I've begun using the following abbreviations in my email Subject lines, and recommend it if you want to organize and prioritize your inbox
OpenSubject: for efficient mail
NRN: No Reply Necessary
RYN: Reply with 'Yes' or 'No'
AYQ: Answering Your question
ATC: Attachement is important
1QM: One Question Message
MQM: Multiple Question Message
FYA: For your Archive
FYI: For your information (NRN)
WFR: Waiting for your Reply/Advice/Permission
AET: Answer Expected Today/this Week/within a Month
RAF: Read and Forward (jokes, quotes, interesting)