[aklug] Re: Plucker for an Android device

From: Shane Spencer <shane@bogomip.com>
Date: Sat Sep 11 2010 - 19:50:42 AKDT

I've mostly been doing this with wget for as long as I can remember.
Maybe you should wget things to a directory that you sync to your
android phone? I'd recommend dropbox for the method of getting it to
your phone.

There is also httrack and webhttrack as a tool for offlining things
that seems more user friendly.

- Shane