[aklug] Plucker for an Android device

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Sat Sep 11 2010 - 16:19:11 AKDT

Maybe some of you remember the plucker tool that you could use on your
palm device.

Is there any such thing for an Android device?

For those of you that don't know what plucker does....it basically
downloads web pages and puts them in a format for reading on your palm
device. It was a very cool tool and I used it quite a bit.

Kinda like wget for your palm.

I've been googling around, but haven't found anything that jumps out
at me that seems similar to that tool.

Anyone out there doing this sort of thing or is familiar with a similar tool?

Mike B.