[aklug] Re: gmail accounts

From: Ted Rathkopf <ted@rathkopf.org>
Date: Wed Jul 07 2010 - 23:02:54 AKDT

Do you see the messages you sent in the gmail conversation?
If so, on one of them, click the little down arrow to the right to get the
menu with more options and select "Show Original." The headers for that
message should be very short. In the case of the message I sent myself, it
shows it being received by a 10.X.X.X address at google, and that's as far
as it goes.

Now, do the same thing for one of your messages that has looped back around
to you through the list, and see what the headers look like.

- Ted