[aklug] Re: gmail accounts

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jul 07 2010 - 22:44:37 AKDT

I do see them in the replies from others on the list. That's generally
the only way I know my post actually went out. It's only the original
post I don't see.

What happened this time is that I, apparently for my first time, replied
to someone who posted to that @lib.uaa address instead of @aklug.org and
was surprised to see my own post in it's original form.

It appears Chris may be the exception here.

Jim G