[aklug] Re: gmail accounts

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jul 08 2010 - 15:54:54 AKDT

Actually, I can't do this at the moment.

Mostly because while I am using gmail, I rarely use use the webmail
interface. The headers on all the ones in my sent mail folder in my mail
client on my workstation look pretty much the same. Whether I was able
to see them on the list or not.

This exercise did bring to light an issue I didn't realize I was having.
IMAP folders with 2 word names on gmail don't seem to work.

I thought I had it where all my "sent" mail was being stored on an IMAP
fold in gmail. While it was being stored in my mail clients sent mail
folder, the copy I was sending to my IMAP folder was just going to the
Galactic Bit Bucket.

Oh, well!! :-)

Jim G