[aklug] Re: group environment configuration?

From: Marc Grober <marc@interak.com>
Date: Wed Mar 10 2010 - 14:32:26 AKST

Actually I think this was bat'd about last year.... Unless things have
changed you will need to do some manual scripting to accomplish this
as I think aix is the only *ix that provides more than group membership

Good news is that it is easy enough to set up dot files for users that
manage this no matter your os or env