[aklug] Who u gonna call

From: Marc Grober <marc@interak.com>
Date: Thu Mar 04 2010 - 20:52:47 AKST

Speaking of what one might look for in an employee.... I had an
interview with someone half my age who, after making the mistake of
asking me to describe all my hardware and software experience, posed
the following hypothetical: "A user calls you and tells you she can't
print. What is your response?" My answer? "I'd ask if she'd tried
cursive." Or to put things another way, when asked the diff between
MAN and WAN the obviously correct response is ????