[aklug] Re: Moodle for Highland tech

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue Feb 23 2010 - 08:57:31 AKST

Quoting Marc Grober <marc@interak.com>:

> Can't discuss what's needed til we know what they want to actually do.
> Moodle will run on my wife's <shudder>7 yr old XP box<\shudder> though
> you wouldn't want to much with there.

My understanding at this point is to provide some kids an opportunity
to build a system that folks can mess around with....a non-production
moodle to give the kids and some teachers a playground.

It's highly likely that, for production work, they will use the
Districts Moodle installation.

Again, the focus here would be for us to assist these kids, along with
Highland tech in getting this done.

It is a great way to give back to a school that has given us much.

Mike B.