[aklug] Re: Moodle for Highland tech

From: Marc Grober <marc@interak.com>
Date: Tue Feb 23 2010 - 07:47:42 AKST

I am sure ASD would not let the kiddies play with their moodle setup,
but certainly would give teachers access.

There isn't much to setting Moodle up so don't expect that's what
there after. On the otherhand, since I offer a course through UAA any
kid who wants to get credit cam do credit by choice or whatever and
get units at school or college (although I hear the instructor is one
mean SOB) and that bypasses hardware issues until they get their feet
wet.

Of course, they already have a box at HT for admin purposes and a
moodle could be run on that if you were not looking to provide kids
with root...